Week 2: Always providing "the good service"
This is the Passengers Charter for the public bus system that we are quite familiar with.
1. Helping the ladies handicapped and aged person in getting the seat reserved for them.
2. All employees should wear clean and neat uniform and name badges.
3. To behave with politely and friendly and to issue tickets and return with correct change if any.
4. To attend to the work in time and work sincerely to provide clean and good condition vehicle for operation with distination boards.
5. Shrill horns should not be used and not to send the vehicle which emits excess smoke.
6. In case of break-down alternate arrangement should be made with deligence and to get the vehicle, repaired in two hours.
7. To make firm determination in providing the good service.
8. To stop the vehicles at the fixed stops.
9. To behave in a way to create better image of the corporation.
10. In case of accident to give moral support to the injured and make arrangement for their treatment and also to inform the control points immediately.
11. Not to smoke and drink while on duty and to care for safe comfortable journey.
12. To make the passengers aware of their rights and duties according to citizen charter.
13. To treat passenger as the honourable partner.
14. To report the suggestions given by passengers to the higher ups.