Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've been tagged!


Kacie tagged me, and the assignment was to go to the fourth album on my computer and post the fourth picture. I love this picture! It's when I was shopping at a market in the capital. It's a fun picture because, as you can see, all the clothes are Western clothes that were produced in factories here. These displayed were either rejects from store like Old Navy and Gap or either stolen. The best part is- they are so cheap! That is one thing I'll miss about living here...cheap clothes!

Alright, now I am supposed to tag four people. I don't know how many people read this, but I'll tag some folks. And, if they do it, great. If not, no problem!

So...Junco, Laura, Eliz and Morgan.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey Girlie! Which market is this? I'd like to go the next time we are in the capitol to get Leigha some things!!! :)

Are you going to be at AGM this summer?