(photo from Skip to My Lou)
- Tatertots and Jello has a great idea for a Thankful Fall Garland to adorn your home and remind you of all the things you are thankful for this year.
(photo from Tatertots and Jello)
- This post over at Tip Junkie has dozens of tutorials and patterns for tote bags. I love a good tote bag!
FLUFFINATION (this phrase was coined by my friend Wanda and means "the art of fluffing the home")
- Better Homes and Gardens has some great ideas on how to "warm up" your home for winter to make it all nice and cozy. I'm planning to use some old sweaters that I no longer wear and make throw pillows.
(photo from BHG.com)
- The Crafting Chicks featured a dining room hutch makeover that I am going to do for my home to serve as a china cabinet. I absolutely love it!
GOOD FOR THE SOUL
- As we are entering the season of Thanksgiving, please remember all that the Lord has done.