Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Finds

Lately, I've been finding some great things on the web...fun tools and resources, etc. I thought I'd share a few.

1. Google Reader: I love reading my friends' blogs. And since I have a lot of friends around the world, I have a lot of blogs to read. Google reader helps you put them all in one place so that you aren't bookmarking 5 million blogs. It is a nifty little tool to read all your favorite blogs in one place, and it keeps track of the posts you have/have not read. So...each day you can go to your Google Reader and see new posts that have been made to your favorite blogs! Way fun.

2. Picnik: Picnik is a stinkin' cool free, online photo editor. At Picnik, you can edit your photos, adjust colors, add text and frames, etc. It's really fun if you're Photoshop illiterate. Oh, and did I mention that it's free? Here are some of my latest Picnik creations:





3. Free Fonts at kevinandamanda.com: How cool is this? Free, fun fonts...and you can make a font from your own handwriting (I've not done this yet). Here, you can download really fun, free fonts so that you're not stuck with Arial, Helvetica, Times New Roman or Lucida Handwriting! These fonts are really great to have handy, especially when you are trying to send out cute, creative updates every month.

4. I have been crafting it up lately, and this cool blog "One Pretty Thing" has a daily post chock full of DIY crafty fun. Check it out: One Pretty Thing

No comments: