Monday, January 26, 2009

Backtrack- Beautiful Bali

One thing I love about living on this side of the world is the (cheap) opportunity to travel to beautiful places.

After my time in Thailand, I went on a little vacation to beautiful Bali, Indonesia, with 5 other girls. It was a wonderful vacation. We were able to rent a private villa with a pool and a short walk to the beach. There, the staff fed us a delicious breakfast every morning, cooked an amazing Balinese meal for dinner and did our laundry daily! If that ain't a vacation, I don't know what is. We traveled to different parts of the island to shop in the markets, visit other beaches and see a traditional dance show. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, drank coffee at Starbucks and had seafood at sunset right on the beach.

Perhaps the best thing about the trip was the company. The girls I went with are amazing. We had a great time relaxing together, talking late into the night and shopping. I am so blessed!

Here's a collage of photos from Bali:

No comments: