Thursday, December 30, 2010

A most wonderful time

I took a long break for the holidays (obviously).  It was a hectic month but a great one as well.  Work was ever-stressful, but I found peace and rest with my family and friends.  I ate a lot, laughed a lot, reflected on Christ's love a lot.

I can't believe another year is drawing to a close.  As I head into the new year, I'm praying for renewed passion, renewed joy, renewed vision for His plan for my life.  I'm asking for more of Him and less of me. 

I love that a new year is dawning.  With it, so much hope and so much expectation comes.  I am excited about things that will be new, things that will change and the things that are steadfast.

"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,  I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:13-14).

No comments: