Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Traditions

Christmas is officially here! I love this time of year.  It's full of fun and meaningful traditions and the opportunity to love on your family and friends a little more!  Over the past few weeks I've been taking part in some "traditions." Some are silly and fun while some are serious reminders about the true meaning of this time of year, but all remind me how blessed I am.

An annual shopping trip with friends around Thanksgiving...12 years running.


Celebrating Thanksgiving and taking family pictures.


Decorating the tree while watching a favorite Christmas movie.


Reading Scripture for Advent. I follow this outline.



Drinking Peppermint Mocha creamer in my coffee out of my Christmas mugs.



What traditions do you and your family have around this time of year?

No comments: