Friday, May 1, 2009

100th Post! (and a Thank You)


I didn't realize that the conclusion of "A Day in My Life" would be right at the 100th post mark. Man, it feels good. I have been blogging for almost two years now, sometimes being diligent to do it and sometimes not. But, this milestone is exciting and only prompts me to blog my little heart out even more.

I don't know where the direction of the blog will go quite yet, but I do know I only have three more months in South Asia. (Lord, please give me a job.) But, stay tuned. Over the next several months, I will be directing it that way. Whatever that way is.

Thank you for following along with "A Day in My Life." I wouldn't have been motivated to do if I hadn't been able to see your interest through comments and frequent visits. I hope this past month gave you a little insight to life on the other side of the pond and has expanded your "worldview" a little bit. I hope it also helps you know how to pray for the people and us better.

Thanks for all the support.

3 comments:

Marie Reed said...

Congratulation on post 100! Isn't blogging a blast? :)

Carolyne said...

Congrats on your 100th post! That's awesome! I kind of just started blogging, and it is such fun!

The POSHpreneur said...

what a cute blog you have! CONGRATS!!