Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Random Post of...Randomness

No coherent thoughts for a post today. So, here's just a bunch of randomness going on in my mind.

1. I am going to visit a friend in Egypt in two weeks. I am stoked! I've always wanted to see the pyramids, the Nile, etc. I can't believe I actually have the opportunity to go. Lots to do before then, however...especially shopping for goodies for my friend!

2. Why is that when it's time for me to leave this country, we get a Chili's (perhaps my favorite restaurant) in my city? So not fair!

3. I miss the stars. Can't see 'em here, but in South Georgia...man, they are amazing.

4. I almost think I could live without central heating and cooling. I have for two years now. But, the weather is pretty mild here. The fan and open windows do just fine.

5. I have been avoiding Facebook, Twitter (except for the occasional update) and TV blogs/Web sites like the plague because I haven't watched the Grey's finale yet. I hear it was an intense one. It's on my agenda for the day.

6. Have I mentioned that I. Love. Coffee? Cannot live without it.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: