Monday, July 6, 2009

Last Visa Run to Thailand

Every six months, we have to leave our country for a visa run. Basically, we just need to leave the country for a few days. Then we can come back. Annually, my company uses this opportunity as a time for meetings, fellowship and corporate worship. For this, we go to Chiang Mai, Thailand. This was my last out of three trips to Thailand. Can I just say that I love Thailand? It's a good break from life in South Asia and has a lot of American amenities. Starbucks. Enough said. Here are some fun pictures from the trip.

Reba rented a scooter and did a great job driving around town.

Our "little bro" Zach was recognized at Senior Night.

The sponsoring fellowship brought chocolate fountains!

The typical mode of transportation is a songtaw- a pick-up truck with a covering over the bed.

Karaoke night is always fun!

My roommate for the trip- sweet Georgia girl Kimberly

Thailand, I'll miss visiting you every six months!

1 comment:

Josh and Kacie said...

I already miss it but really forgot how great America is.