Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Homecoming Parties

Last Saturday night, I was welcomed home with a fun party at my neighbor's home. John and Wanda are excellent hosts! Many friends and family were able to come, and it was so good to be able to see everyone and visit again. Here are some photos from the night.

The hosts, John and Wanda, and the delicious cake

The Snyders

Sydney and me...do you think we are related?

Nanny and Pappy

Mama and baby Braxton

Grannie Ella, Papa Milton and Blake

Jamie Leah


The next day at my home church, I was welcomed back again with "Supper on the Grounds." I requested potluck Southern cuisine and homemade ice cream! It was delicious and wonderful to be back with my church family since my childhood. These people have loved me, prayed for me and supported me. I can't begin to thank them enough. Here are some pics!

Kimber, Jamie, Lindsey and Grace

Renee, Jewel, Gloria and Denise

Me and Bro. Walter (Forgive the dazed look. I think it was the jet lag!)
It was a fun-filled two days of reuniting with friends and family that I won't soon forget. It is such a blessing to come home and feel so welcomed and loved. Thank you, everyone! I love you!

No comments: