Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stef


This past weekend I helped Blake move to Athens and was able to reunite with many friends (more on that later). On the way to Athens, I stopped in Macon to see Stefanie, a dear college friend and fellow former Journeyman. We have been friends since our freshman year at Georgia, along with two other sweet gals--Heather and Lauren. I hope to reunite with them soon.

Stef was home for the week from New Orleans, where she attends seminary. We had not seen each other since July of 2008 in Thailand. She left South Asia later that year while I still had another year of my term left. It was so great to reunite with Stef and talk about "the big transition" from South Asia to America. She is such a great friend and always an encouragement to me. I love you, Stef!!!

No comments: