Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A visit to my old "stompin ground"

at La Parilla (Sam, Collin, Lee, Marie, Clay and Levi)

Athens. What a wonderful place.

For the four years I studied at The University of Georgia, I called Athens my home. I loved living there. Those years were truly awesome. I met my lifelong friends there, I got a degree, I began to grow in my relationship with the Lord, I went to some amazingly fun football games. I thrived.

So, when the opportunity to go back for a visit to help my little brother move into his new house arose, I took it! Though a lot of my closest friends have all moved on to different stages in their lives in different places, I was able to see a lot of the people that truly made my college experience great. Some friends were even conveniently back in town for different reasons.

The best college pastor every- Sky

Daira and little Alex

Mrs. Brannon

my twin, Dana ;-)

buddies at Barberitos! (my favorite in Athens)

Dana, Daira and Tyler


And Blake's room at his super-neat house didn't turn out too shabby either.


Ben and Blake

No comments: