Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Laudable Links- 1st Edition

I am going to try to do a "Laudable Links" post at least once a month.  We'll see how that goes!  This month is fall-themed!

RECIPES

  • KraftRecipes.com has a great slow-cooker recipe for Three-Bean Turkey Chili that I made this week. It was super tasty! I put it in the crockpot during my lunch break, and it was ready to eat when I got home from work.
(photo from Design Mom)


CRAFTINESS

  • I love this idea for fall tea towels from Uncommon.  It would be an easy applique project.  So cute!
(photo from Uncommon)

FLUFFINATION (this phrase was coined by my friend Wanda and means "the art of fluffing the home")

(photo by Domestic Princess in Training)

GOOD FOR THE SOUL


That's all! I hope you enjoyed the first edition of Laudable Links.  Have a great fall evening!

No comments: