Monday, April 20, 2009

20. Staycation

Well, no pictures today. Sorry. But, man, it was a glorious day! Today was the first day in weeks that I had really nothing on the agenda, no plans with friends, no meetings, etc. It was great. I decided to use the day as a little "Staycation," since I don't have time right now to go on vacation.

I didn't sleep too late but had a little extra time. I drank two magnificent cups of coffee, ate a nice breakfast and spent extra time in the Word. I still exercised on Staycation, but that didn't bother me. Then, I stayed in slouchy clothes all day, reading the last Twilight book (Yeah. Addicted.) and watching movies. I also got a little craft time in, which I had been missing for a while.

The day kind of reminded me of those most excellent days on Christmas break from school (excpet that it was blazin' hot) when you stayed in your pj's all day just because you could. It felt nice to have a day that was completely free to rest and be lazy.

Don't worry. I'll be right back at it tomorrow with more pictures and daily life fun!

No comments: